Stability is attractive
White eggs and golden egg
Why it is smart to work with us
After the crisis is before the crisis – the next one is bound to come. The question is how you prepare yourself properly.
IT is the heart of your business.
(For all those who vehemently deny this: Please stop reading at this point, switch off your IT for a week and continue to read afterwards…)
Especially in times of crisis you depend on your IT more than ever. It maintains the communication in your company and ensures that you remain operational in your core processes.
Especially in times of crisis, you therefore depend on a resilient and reliable IT service provider who knows what to do, responds quickly, can help out at short notice, procures your requirements quickly and does not get into economic trouble himself while staying able to withstand financially rough times. You need a secure anchor and robust partner by your side.
Take a look in our direction (HEY – we are here!).
Resilient IT service provider
For us, resilience is a matter of mindset
We have always pursued a sustainable corporate policy in order to guarantee our customers the greatest security possible – in easy and in challenging times. In order to do this, we have embedded firm principles in our company DNA so that you can always count on us:
- Distribution of responsibilities and competencies among several geographically dispersed staff members with written authorizations for them
- No external money in the company, instead financial commitment of the owners
- Operation of an own highly available IT infrastructure with primary location in a secure data center and multiple redundant connections
- Emergency processes and flexibility to respond to extraordinary situations
- Sustainable financial management with a short-term liquidity buffer in the amount of all fixed costs for at least one year
We stand on solid ground
bluvisio is tried and tested crisis-proof. Corporate responsibility for our employees, for our customers, and for society is deeply embedded in our company and is part of our everyday routine, as stability is essential in difficult times. In the Corona crisis, we were once again able to prove this impressively.
- We have not applied for emergency aid to not place an additional burden on us taxpayers.
- We have not applied for loans to bridge gaps.
- We have not applied for short-time working, but have rather kept all our employees fully operational for our customers.
- We did not let go any employees – we even continued to hire during the crisis.
- We maintain a permanent liquidity buffer that enables us to survive for a whole year, even if no order would come in at all – all fixed costs and salaries fully paid.
- We have continued to pay our rents, financing payments and other liabilities without interruption.
- We were available to our customers around the clock and were able to maintain our usual short reaction times throughout the entire period.
- We organized additional supply chains at an early stage in order to remain able to quickly procure the requirements of our customers.
- We granted our customers longer payment terms in order to be able to make necessary purchases at short notice.
Lighthouse in the surf
Look under the surface
Just ask your current IT service provider how they were positioned in comparison to this. Perhaps the answer to this question might give you a reason to very carefully consider who you want to trust for your IT in the future.
Of course you have to keep an eye on your costs and source economically, no question about it. That is why we always offer our customers attractive pricings. However, it is not our claim to always be the cheapest – because the cheapest might quickly become unstable in the next crisis – and this is the one thing you really do NOT need. So with us, you are not only buying services or products. You also buy stability and reliability. Being crisis-proof is more attractive than ever before.
With this in mind, we have an idea for you: Your answer to the next crisis is “bluvisio”.
Call us today (or tomorrow – we will still be here)!
By: Jan Dittel
– White eggs and golden egg in shell: fotomek / stock.adobe.com
– Blue infinity symbol: macrovector / freepik.com (edited)
– Lighthouse in waves: Pyros Photography / stock.adobe.com (edited)
– Golden and white egg: Sashkin / shutterstock.com (edited)
We are your perfect partner for the planning and realization of complex IT projects. For further information and personal consultation please contact us.
Telephone: +49 6027 4629 971
* Mandatory fields